This Woman Almost Died Because Of Something Even You Probably Do Every Day


#1 Bracelet.

Innocent and harmful, right?


#2 Not harmless at all.

Audree Kopp learned it the hard way.And we should all take note of what happened. This young mother from Louisville, Kentucky, wrapped a glittery hair tie around her wrist one day when leaving home.Quite an ordinary story up to now, right?


#3 Lump.

But, it so happened that the glitter on the band created a small and undetectable scratch on her wrist. And that scratch created an opening for unwanted and dangerous bacteria to make their way into her system. When she saw the big lump she went to her doctor, who said it was “no big deal.” She was put on a round of antibiotics.



Shares 1K
What do you think?